Firstly welcome to the last blog post of the year. I hope you have all had a lucrative 2019 and are now getting ready to multiply those practice profits in the New Year. December is the perfect time of the year to be planning your hypnosis marketing strategies for 2020. As your clients thoughts turn to overeating, drinking and being merry you are likely to have a couple of quiet weeks where you plot and plan that income boost that always appears in the New Year.
Now as many therapists are aware in order to be a wealthy therapist you need to be killing it when it comes to your competition. That means you need to work smarter and harder than your competitors whether they are based internationally or locally. Here are 49 Hypnosis marketing strategies that you can start to work on today to boost your income and build that amazing business of yours. There is no need to work on everything at once as it just is not possible but pick a few from the list and make a start on marketing your products and services.
In order to help you we have a number of additional tools which can help you to build your business faster. An Online Hypnotherapy Marketing Ebook with more details on some of these strategies. Our Turn your Website into a Client Magnet that shows you just what you need to do to attract paying customers into your practice. I also have a new course on Google Adwords which I will be releasing in the New Year to help you get to Number One on Google and slay your competitors.
So until 2017 I wish you all a fantastic Xmas and New Year.
49 Hypnosis Marketing Strategies to Start Using Today
- Create Gift Vouchers – What can you get the person who has everything? Why a hypnosis gift voucher. It can be for relaxation sessions, law of attraction work or even just to target the curious. Market them on your website, create a beautiful online voucher and you are ready to go.
- Target Your Doctors Surgery – Talk to the practice managers, leave leaflets in the surgery or offer specific services to each GP. This is the perfect target market for anxiety clients.
- Head to the Gym – No not to work out but to put up your leaflets. Get there before January and help all those clients who want to lose weight as part of their New Year resolutions.
- Free Noticeboards – Stick those leaflets up anywhere you see a free noticeboard. Bus stops, coffee shops, supermarkets and so on. Even better if the leaflet is somewhere where people have to queue!
- Set up an Account on Pinterest – Get pinning those inspirational images that make your business seem irresistible.
- Driving Schools – Where there is a nervous driver there is a hypnotherapist who can help. Contact those instructors and offer to help.
- Corporate – Find the movers and shakers in companies local to you and start to offer them your services. Create promotion packs to sell stress management, stop smoking or sales performance sessions.
- Video – Start creating videos and marketing them on YouTube or any of the other video sharing sites. Show proof of your skills, clients beaming with happiness as their problems fade away and watch the hits on your website increase.
- Awareness Days – Find out the awareness days for 2017 and create special promotions around them. Such as depression awareness, Stoptober and Dry January.
- Team Up – Find some local massage therapists, personal trainers, physios and team up with them to create a package of services or to cross refer.
- Hand Out Leaflets – Outside stations, busy fairs or events or even in a shopping centre promoting your services. Just make sure you get permission from the relevant authorities first.
- Create an Online Course – Although you will always need the personal touch with some clients others will respond with some simple self help online. Give them the tools to empower them and they will thrive.
- Get a Website Review -Find someone who really knows about hypnosis marketing strategies and get them to review your website. With some simple changes it is often possible to double, triple or quadruple your revenue by rectifying your copy and website structure. My online course “How to Turn Your Website Into a Client Magnet“ enables you to review your website yourself and make changes so that you can multiply your income.
- Contact Those Dentists – Nervous dental patients or clients with bruxism as perfect candidates for some hypnosis to alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Create and Instagram Account – Advertise your business, like others and generally get involved in your community.
- Yoga Classes – Hypnobirthing and Yoga Classes go hand in hand. Offer taster sessions with the local yoga teacher at the end of a class and start attracting new clients.
- Start a Blog – Blogging is a great supplement to your website and if done well can go viral or create a community of followers in your niches.
- Design a Logo – Create an identity for your business and use it on your website, marketing materials and emails to stand out from the crowd.
- Get on Facebook – Get involved locally or in a group important for your niche. Heah even better start a group of your own and control the content!
- Market Research – Find out what your customers really want. Get out on the street or go online and ask questions to find out what is selling then tailor your products and services to meet demand.
- Get Testimonials – Put them on your websites, on videos and in your marketing materials. People love proof that hypnosis works!
- Record some Self Help Audios – Start recording self hypnosis audios and market them online and to your clients. Just make sure that they are the very best quality you can make.
- Upsell your Products and Services – Package your sessions to that you are selling programs. Upsell email support or your self help audios to bring in extra revenue. Even buy wholesale products and have them in your therapy room for your customers to purchase.
- Find your USP – Your Unique Selling Point is what makes you different to your competition. Work out what it is and start to use it in your hypnosis marketing strategies.
- Build a Therapy Centre – Rent a premises and start selling the other rooms to therapists for a fee. The other therapists will cover your room costs and you should profit on top!
- Use Paid Advertising – Google Adwords and Facebook advertising when done well gets you in front of your target audience. Use it wisely and see customer numbers jumping. I have created an online course to help you master Google Adwords for Therapists and another for Facebook Advertising.
- Connect With Other Therapists – Counsellors, CBT therapists and psychotherapists are perfect people to network with and create cross referrals.
- Start a Podcast – Offer people tips and strategies for self help on a regular podcast and build a network of followers.
- Citations – Build citations in local directories and link them back to your website. Just make sure they are relevant or local.
- Networking – Join some local networking groups and connect with others. Spend very little initially until you find the ones that work for you.
- SEO – Learn about Search Engine Optimisation and start to put your knowledge into practice. Good SEO can boost your organic rankings and get you found in Google and Bing.
- Forums – Get involved in niche forums and offer your advice. Put your links in your profile and wait to be contacted.
- Get out on the Street – Why not demo your hypnosis skills in front of the general public. Amaze those passers by and wait for the stream of people who want to book an appointment with you.
- Wedding Planners or Dressmakers – Who doesn’t know a bride who didn’t want to lose weight for the big day? Create a weight loss package and market it to bridge and even the bridegroom.
- Health Food Stores – Get to know the owners. Put up leaflets and offer taster sessions and talks.
- Email Lists – Start collecting emails from your customers and potential clients and remarket to them.
- Local Newletters – Find out who runs your local newsletter and either write an article or take out a small regular advert.
- Press Releases – Got a new product or amazing service that you need the world to know about. Create a press release and advertise just what you can do.
- Twitter – Get on Twitter and engage in the community or with people in your specialist niches.
- Create a Workshop– Start by creating a workshop or a mini course for people to attend. Seeing twenty people at once will always be more lucrative that seeing one person at a time.
- Get on the Radio – Ok so you may have a problem getting on the National stations but there are hundreds of local and community stations that would love your input.
- Create an ebook and Sell it – Have a great solution to a problem? Then get writing and marketing your ebook. Self publishing on Kindle makes it easy for you to be a published author. My eBook on Hypnotherapy Marketing goes into considerable detail on how to market your business effectively.
- Broadcast Live – Periscope, Meerkat and even Facebook allow you to broadcast live and post directly online. Create a session with the wow factor and put it out there for the world to see.
- Snapchat – Learn how to use Snapchat and build a following.
- Volunteer – Get a gig volunteering at your local hospital using your hypnosis skills. Once you have people convinced of its effectiveness you can market your sessions to those who can afford to pay.
- Local Help Groups – Get involved with local help groups and offer taster sessions or talks.
- Google+ – Get on Google + and Google My Business to appear on those maps!
- Create a Membership Website – Offer clients continual value so that they sign up for your services month after month or year after year.
- Local Newspapers – Get in touch with your local newspaper journalists and offer them a story. How you cured a local person of a fear of Santa Claus. How you created stress reduction sessions for families who were worried about Brexit. Make it topical and local.
Enjoy putting in place those hypnosis marketing strategies hopefully they should keep you busy until my next post in the New Year!