Build a thriving business with our Small Business Marketing eBook. Currently between 50 to 80% of all small businesses fold within 18 months of start up. Many of the companies that do manage to survive are barely making a profit because of poor planning, lack of capital and poor marketing knowledge. This marketing guide is designed to help sole traders and small business owners understand the various marketing methods that are available to them in this digital age.
In order to marketing successfully in the age of the internet you need to understand social media, website design, marketing funnels, paid advertising, referral networks and so much more. Without this essential knowledge it becomes impossible to get found in the search engines which means that your potential customers are unable to find you and will use lose business to your competitors. Even if you employ somebody else to do your web design or search engine optimisation for you it is important to understand what you are paying for. Anyone can build a website but does it attract new customers for you? Many people offer search engine optimisation but can they get you to a good position on Google?
This small business marketing eBook has been designed to help you:
- Understand the essentials of building a converting website.
- Learn how to use keywords to attract your perfect customer.
- Use Search Engine Optimisation to get ahead in Google.
- Learn the basics of building a marketing funnel.
- Understand the importance of email marketing.
- Utilise social media to attract customers.
- Capitalise on paid internet advertising.
- Create passive income streams.
- To use free publicity to grow your business.
- Establish referral networks.
- To use newsletters to broadcast your offers to your customers
- Understand blogging as a marketing strategy
- and so much more…
Our Small Business Marketing eBook is available to buy today. Just add the eBook to your cart and arrange your payment though the Paypal system. Within minutes you will receive your very own eBook so that you use our strategies and tips straight away.
To review our terms and conditions please click here.